Underground survivors of Blue Peaks deflected Terth’s final judgement, the Megarift of the North, returning light to the land and cleansing it of Undead. Terth returns to his domain on Orrostar, where he continues to linger.
Underground dwellers can now burst up from underground as Saplings! From here, it will take some time for all the frost & ice to dissolve and for life to return to the dead land. In the meantime, we must keep our attention to the islands to the North, as that is where our common enemy resides.
In the future we can look forward to some of the following possibilities:
- implementation of Towny and an economy system
- implementation of some kind of ranking system, Mcmmo?
- deadly mobs lingering deep underground only
- a new travel system network
- the opening of old continents, and potentially new ones
- the opportunity to fight Terth off of Orrostar, then continuing the engagement onto his last foot hole on Dagon Fel (the red volcano)
A meteor has struck Blue Peaks at 809, 1115. Nether beasts surrounded the region to protect it’s riches, which included diamonds and extremely rare nether quartz.
During a war between the so called “heretics” and the survivors, the Eulorian built portal chamber was damaged, the flag burned, and it’s magic’s leaked. The undead surrounding the chamber have been seen burrowing their way inside to try to extinguish what light remains.
Being difficult to find, I’ve included a download button on drakortha.info for both Conquest texture pack and a mcpatcher.exe. Use mcpatcher first before installing the resource pack. I’ve wrote up some simple instructions, which I’ve included in the download.
In the future I will keep this link updated with any future resource packs & mods we use.
Recently, at a meeting that was called on by the Shimmermist council, it was announced that the introduction of Eulorian currency and land ownership was still out of reach for the many pockets of survivors dotted all over the landscape. The surface world is dark, and the old roads that were once well traveled are now buried under layers upon layers of frost and dust. But not all is lost, yet.
Euloria country is the heart of the world, the Ancient people & entities there form a huge part of this realm’s power against Terth. It is for this reason that he has had his eyes on Euloria and it’s people for some time, and took the necessary steps to capture and enslave many of the Ancient Eulorian’s, and lock away their power.
Lord Drak of Euloria has made it known that many of his people can still be saved, and can be found on the over-world awaiting their doom – that one opening in the vale to take them to Terth’s realm forever..
“work is needed before we see ourselves out of this darkness.. we can not help you when the world is in this state. He knows we have the power to bring back the light if we worked together, so he will continue to divide with either his darkness & army, or his radical believers.”
“these prisons need to be found, beasts slain, and my people released. Save my people, take Terth’s grasp off the mainland, then we may finally face him.”
Lord Drak of Euloria is offering it’s currency to the survivors in hopes that it will keep the light growing. Resources will be allowed to be traded in for currency (iron, gold, diamond). From there you can use your currency to purchase land deeds with Towny.
Euloria is a land of purity. It has escaped every apocalypse unscathed and has sat and watched the world crumble many times over, yet it still remains, timeless. It’s source of power comes from it’s unity with the divines and the land itself. In Euloria it is a custom to live with the land, not rule over it. Temples in honor to the world and creation are inspired & built by Eulorians, even if they don’t know it’s in their ancestry.
The Eulorian flag signifies the earth, the darkness, and the light inside us.
Some bullet points about the new age. There’s been some changes!
- running on minecraft 1.6.4
- local chat is set to a 60 block radius.
- always night, always snowing, surface layer infested with undead.
- /tell deactivated.
- only 2 “warps” are available to players. /spawn & /bed ((/bed returns you to the last bed you slept in).
- no join messages, no form of global chat.
- simpleclans removed! not using an alternative. This is the darkness, there are only survivors.
- large portion of the map accessible with a few areas protected. subject to change as the age goes along.
- each player can use up to 2 diamond blocks to protect their builds, each block creates a 6×6 protective barrier around it. combine your blocks with other players for more protection.
Remember to watch our countdown timer!
Click to see countdown timer