A new entry has been added to our Codex; Eseronne
A new entry has been added to our Codex, The Tree of Spirits
A new map render of TAW is now available as a Download.
This one looks a lot different than our map renders of the past but it functions mostly the same way. Since Minecraft version 1.13 I’ve been unable to make new renders using our old mapping software because it’s either been outdated, or the newer development versions don’t seem to want to play nice with TAW.
While I’m personally not 100% satisfied with this new render, it’s all we have for now. So I hope you all find it useful in the meantime.
TAW will be re-opening this Friday at 5pm EST.
- We will be running the new version 1.18.1
- Due to performance issues we have had to replace the Medieval Factions plugin and will now be using Factions3. Please report any bugs you find!
- Please refrain from raiding anyone who hasn’t had the chance to re-claim their chunks yet. This grace period will last until Monday.
TAW has closed for maintenance. Check back here for updates on when we will be re-opening as well as other news and updates. If you would like to receive email notifications when we post news you can subscribe by entering your email address below:
The previous Factions plugin we were using was buggy and was causing crashes on the server. It’s now been removed and replaced with a new plugin called Medieval Factions.
Medieval Factions is a system of mechanics that allows for the simulation of sovereign nations in Minecraft. Players can create nations, claim territory, engage in warfare or politics, write laws or hold dueling tournaments, and generally are able to attempt to recreate society somewhat.
Read the User Guide to get started!
A new entry has been added to our Codex; Fort Oak
TAW version 1.18 has arrived! Currently there is no Whitelist and the server is open to all. Here’s some the basics you need to know;
- We’re running a Beta Factions plugin. Please report any issues
- Voyagers Wharf remains our main spawn area, and is a safe zone. You are permitted to build in this area if you choose
- I hope in the future we can expand the world map with new 1.18 landmasses
- /sethome & /home commands are available for the moment.
After almost 9 months in limbo, The Ancient World will be making a return before the end of 2021. You can expect TAW to re-open on the day of December 1st.
The server will be set up with essential plugins only, and so for the most part it will be a Vanilla Factions server and it will be running without a whitelist.
Visit the Join TAW page for important info such as connect info, Minecraft version number, and other resourceful links.
For any questions you can contact the administrator on Discord. #Drakortha3555
I hope to see you all again this December 1st
Connect to mctaw.net to jump into 1.17 on a test world. The server is running Vanilla 1.17, with no plugins.